I had to make this image and here's why.
Some physiologists say that dreams are nothing more then a collaboration of things you experienced throughout the day (or week) meshed together so your brain can bring some logical meaning to all the information it received. So in other words...
I had a dream about this image and this statement makes total sense, here's why.
1. On Saturday I had Marcos Frontier playing for background noise while working on my animation
2. The character I was animating was my OC Lavandra at the time.
3. Later that day I saw the trailer to the new Tron movie.
4. I went shopping later that afternoon and I was walking thought a department store and I saw a pair of White Panties with a heart on the butt (of course every department store in the world has to put the lingerie section right by the main entrance lol)
5. Right before bed I watch a episode of Gundam Wing Abridged on Youtube.
So here's the break down of my dream that night.
My character Lavandra was talking about her new Gundam, wearing Klan Kleins outfit from Marcos Frontier, in a Tron inspired environment, While showing off her new Panties with a Heart on it. lol This was my actual dream I had that night. (well one of them)
If Someone asked me where do I get my ideas from I would have to answer...
Everywhere, just look around, and remember your dreams.
BTW Has this ever happened to you , you have a dream about all the things you saw during the day and the next day when you wake up you remember ever single event that lead to the content of the dream?
Minor edit: took shoulder blade lines out.
Specials thanks to
for the awesome brush set. You should check his page out.